- Communism: You have two cows. The state takes both of them and gives you some milk.
- Capitalism: You have two cows. You sell one and buy a bull to produce more cows.
- Socialism: You have two cows. The state takes one and gives it to someone else.
- American democracy: The government promises to give you two cows if you vote for it. After the election, the president is impeached in the affair called Cowgate.
- French Capitalism: You have two cows. You go on strike, organise a riot, and block the roads because you want three cows.
- Swiss Capitalism: You have 5000 cows. None of them belongs to you. You charge the owners for storing them.
- Australian capitalism: You have two cows. Business seems pretty good. You close the office and go for a few beers to celebrate.
- Indian capitalism: You have two cows. You worship them.
Related post: One morning one of the elderly residents